It goes without saying but for you newbies, I'm not much of a blogger. Or rather, I wasn't. As of late, however, I have had the urge to start using my website in a more interactive way. Since this is an introductory post, I will lay a few disclaimers and rules of our new world.
- I don't give a fuck about grammar rules. I know them, I learned them, I teach them occasionally, I ignore them.
- Don't follow my lead.
- I am generally pretty fucking lazy about finding the right word to substitute profanity, stop reading here if you are offended by foul language.
- I pay for this website, sometimes with your money. I post when I want.
- Feel free to leave comments. I love to interact with the readers of my work.
- B.A.R.E. is not an acronym for anything.
- I will not be posting Marcus Emel Poetry here. Need your thirst quenched? Email me for a free copy of one of my books, buy a book, show up to a poetry night. Simple.
- This is a free space, meaning my readers come from varying walks of life. Please offend appropriately.
- I will not be covering political shit, race shit, gay shit, or any other American normalcy except if it precisely relates to my life and my mind at the moment.
- Enjoy cause ain't none of this shit promised. Like, share, comment.
That's all for now. TTYS.